Sunday, November 24, 2013

Urinals

 A group of physicists at BYU have been working hard at coming up with the proper techniques for using urinals. ( Cause you know that urinal splash-back is a problem that men stress daily about)





I have my own urinal story (Doesn't everyone?)  Family members loved embarrassing me with the retelling of this over the years.

When I was the adorable age of two, I was taken to a family wedding . I have been told many times that there was a heatwave at the time. At the reception, to keep my  little two-year-old self amused, I spent much of the evening bringing guests nice, cold glasses of water in those little plastic wine glasses.  Who could refuse a cute toddler.   My grandmother decided to follow me to see where I was getting the water from and found me with a stack of glasses in front of a urinal.  I guess I wasn't so cute anymore :P.


DID YOU KNOW..........  

There is a website that is nothing but urinal photography www.urinal.net  Check it out. They have an interactive urinal map and with the top 1000 urinals around the world.
If you are planning to build a man cave, this site just might give you some inspiration.









No comments:

Post a Comment